A Mixed Weekend
I headed up to the lake on Friday, leaving a bit after 4, so I go there fairly early. Next weekend I intend to leave either Thursday or early Friday. I was able to get some kayaking in before dark. I'm still wondering if I should register the kayak. Probably, but it just seems dumb for the state to demand that.
Anyway, on Saturday I went out sailing with Tyson, who bought a Catalina 25 and is now down B-dock a few spaces. He sailed with me last weekend. We went out with Frank, who is across the drive from our slips, is 83 years old, and has been sailing awhile, I guess. He does know a lot a things, although I disagree about some of them. Not much of a teacher, though.
I just realized, a week later, that I started this post last weekend but never finished it. Not much more to say about last weekend, though. I probably could have gone sailing on Sunday, but didn't. I wimped out or got lazy or something. A colleague was going to go out with me, bringing a couple of his teenaged boys along. Apparently, though, they couldn't figure out who was going to go and who was going with the mother/stepmother over to Put-in-Bay. They resolved it by all going to the islands on the JetExpress (boring!), so I was on my own.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home