Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Next Steps

OK, so what do I need to do. I have a little time now over the holidays, although there are still plenty of work things to do.

Well, I have some legal things about the title to the Dovekie to resolve. I would also like to get some minor work done on it to make sure it looks good, etc.

I want to talk to the bank or other possible financers for a larger one. I would need to borrow a few thousand for a couple of years if I want to get the Bayfield 25, for example.

I want to go back to a marina on Catawba Island to do two things: 1. look at the Hunter 25 and 2. see if I can work out a deal with them to put the Dovekie on a trailer there so that I can drive over, drop it in the water, and go sailing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home