Sometimes too much wind....
Work keeps getting in the way of life, as usual. Instead of heading up to the lake Friday evening, I stuck around to get some things done on Saturday. When I got up to the marina Saturday evening, I was told that it had been a perfect day on the water. Naturally.
Did some walking Saturday evening and Sunday morning, but on Sunday the wind kept inching up at least to its predicted range of 15-20 knots. I decided that it was more wind than I could handle on my own. I think with another person along it would have been OK, but I couldn't see getting the mainsail up and down without someone to keep her heading in the right direction. I left fairly early and by the time I was home there were small craft warnings up at the lake, so maybe it was the right decision. But I still sometimes feel like a wuss when I don't go out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home