Friday, August 07, 2009

No Sailing this Weekend

Well, it's the end of our Summer II session, which means that grades are due Tuesday. Dozens of projects and other things need to be read and given points. I figure I should at least try to base those points on something rational, so the random number generator is out. Of course, it meant that sailing was out this weekend, too. Add to that the storms yesterday and the high winds today, and I probably wouldn't have made it anyway.

Well, after grades are in, it should be OK. I stupidly agreed to show faculty how to use Google Apps next Friday, or I would spend days up at the lake. Perhaps I'll go, come back for that, and then return to the lake.

Oh, and I finally figured out that I might be able to get a less expensive kayak at Dick's than at West Marine, so I might do that so I can have another exercise up on the river (could be good for when it is too calm to sail). I'm thinking about. Can't have too many boats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home