Not a Lot of Sailing Recently
After another weekend of trying to catch up on grading and on and on, i did get up to the lake the past weekend. Just being up there can help the basic mental health at least some. I never do as much as I plan. For example, no kayaking or walking Friday evening, simply because I couldn't get there far enough in advance of sunset. I did walk and kayah Saturday and Sunday mornings, though. And some rowing on Saturday evening.
Mostly what I experienced this past weekend was roughly what it must be like to undergo some sort of purification ritual involving massive sweating over a long period. It was hot and quite humid. No air conditioning means no relief for most of the time.
Didn't manage to sail, though. I kept wondeing about the weather on Saturday, and in fact there was at least one serious rainstorm, without lightning, though. I probably could have gone one. Same with Sunday. Some questions about the weather fed into my basic laziness. Oh well. Wait until next week!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home