Pix


Still trying to get everything read for real sailing. I have been reading books and stories about people who sail long distances for decades now. Many of them mention all the lists they have to keep track of everything that needs to be done. Now I understand better. I have a list, grouped by system (electrical, propulsion, plumbing, sails, etc.) of what I need to do. Naturally, a lot of them cost money.
Over the weekend, I did just about finish the cleaning and some other things, but it was especially hot and humid. Really unpleasant.
I took some pictures of the boat in her slip. One shows a small lighthouse that used to be in service on the lake, but has been moved to the marina.
Over the weekend, I did just about finish the cleaning and some other things, but it was especially hot and humid. Really unpleasant.
I took some pictures of the boat in her slip. One shows a small lighthouse that used to be in service on the lake, but has been moved to the marina.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home