Sunday, July 06, 2008

The Fourth

Went up to the lake the morning of the Fourth. Pretty breezy on Friday. BUT when I got up there, the diver had been down and found the camera. Not only that, it works fine. I went back and checked the supposed specifications and they said that it was rated for 5 feet of depth for up to thirty minutes. This stayed at 6-7 feet for almost two weeks. The pictures I took earlier downloaded just fine.

I should have and could have sailed on Saturday, but I got really lazy. Napped, read, worked around the boat.

A colleague and her husband came up today to sail. Not as good a breeze as on Saturday, but there were definitely some good sailing moments. We caught the 11 am bridge opening. and sailed for hours in variable winds. Caught the 4 pm bridge back in. Nothing unusual to report, though. Again, all good sails are similar, at least when describing them afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home