Season's End
I haven't heard from the marina yet, but they were scheduled to take her out of the water on Monday. I assume that it happened without incident. (Rumor has it that they dropped a boat last year and had major repairs to do. Yuck.)
So the season is over. I didn't get nearly the sailing I wanted to once Fall started. Too many other things to do, too many other things to do, mostly for work. Too bad, since there were some potentially great (f cool) sailing days. Now I need to go up to Port Clinton for a day to get the cushions and a few other things out of the boat and cover her with tarps. Oh, I'd better check the cockpit drains this year.
I'll also put together my list of things to get done before next season and decide which I can afford, either in money or time. Come the beginning of April, I'll be back up there, cleaning and varnishing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home